From the end of this month HM Land Registry’s business customers will see a redesigned homepage when they log in the HM Land Registry customer portal.
This will be the first major redesign since the portal was launched in 2009 and this update has been designed to make the portal easier to use and to better support customers in submitting digital applications and managing their applications.
"As we move to digital by default, we want to ensure that our services are as quick and easy to use as possible," explained Eddie Davies, Deputy Director for Digital Services. "This redesign will enable our customers to navigate around the portal quicker and to access and use our services in a more efficient way resulting in a smoother and potentially faster workflow."
Users of the portal will see:
- simpler navigation
- the ability to personalise the shortcuts displayed on the homepage
- digital application submission by default
- easier access to the information they need
- streamlined administration for colleagues across their organisation
- the same services that exist in portal now
The updated customer portal will be available starting 30 November.