Across government organisations, many of the same technical, cultural and operational challenges hold back the effectiveness of digital transformation programmes. But how can they be avoided? Mark Williams and Lipi Sarkar from digital transformation partners CloudSource join us on this episode to share their insights on how to avoid 6 of the most common issues.
- Ensuring the organisation understands its disruption tolerances
- Changing stakeholders’ mindsets
- Building a strategic vision to align data
- Creating partnerships to bridges the skills and technology gap
- Establishing a continuous, adaptive improvement plan
- Balancing governance with an agile approach
💡 Catch up with the on-demand panel session Government Digital Transformation featuring Mark and public sector colleagues from Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs, HM Land Registry and Innovate UK.
🌐 And explore the future of Government Data...