Local Government Transformation Show
Online Conference: 17-26 May 2022
Smarter, Fairer Place-Making
- Richard Grice, Director of Transformation, Resources & Customers, Haringey
LocalGov Transformation Show is the UK's biggest gathering of local authority Programme, Service, Technology, and Operations directors and their teams.
This online conference draws a national audience, providing the space for the champions and enablers of civic reform to discuss their plans to deliver for their communities.
The Covid crisis has accelerated the pace of reorganisation among local authorities - as they embark on operational transformation to deliver more with less, and as they explore merger into unitary authorities as part of the Government's focus on county and city-based devolution deals.
Our twice-annual online gatherings, every November and May, bring together over 500 local authority executives, and our conference sponsors, to achieve the following:
- Build individual executive credibility, and raise organisational profile
- Discover early-stage business opportunities and identify project champions
- Engage face-to-face with new government contacts
- Map out project spending priorities for 2022
- Generate marketing qualified leads
The numbers from the May 2021 conference show our reach and engagement - and also why we're a cost-effective platform for companies looking to build their business among UK local authorities:
694 Live Conference Attendees
199 registrations per Sponsor Session (average)
8.6/10 Average Session rating
65% Opt-In rate for Data Sharing
...the casual and interactive nature of the event worked well, the vast array of speakers covering public and private sector kept the topics and the conversation interesting
- Liz St Louis, Assistant Director of Smart Cities, Sunderland